The Albury Wine Club is for local wine and food lovers who are interested in English wines, particularly those produced by Albury Organic Vineyard.
The club aims to provide an insight into UK viticulture, as well as the inside story on what’s going on at the vineyard. Members will have an early opportunity to buy the wine at discounted prices and be the first to receive invitations to wine and food events being held at the vineyard.
Membership is priced at just £50/year per person and includes:
- Two complimentary bottles of the award winning Silent Pool Rosé, as served on the Royal Barge as part of the Diamond Jubilee celebrations.
- 10% discount on all wines purchased direct from the vineyard.
- A free of charge members tour of the vineyard and a first tasting of the years vintage, prior to its release in May/June.
- The opportunity to get involved in the harvest in October.
- An invitation to the harvest party in November (free for all those involved in the harvest).
- A quarterly newsletter and regular email updates.